New Headlamps -- cost v. value

Got an e-mail today, from GoMiata,

a new headlamp system that includes 2 ultra-clear glass Europeanstyle 7" lenses and 2 Opti-Blue Xenon bulbs for $50. Shipping is free, taxis free.

Anybody tried these lamps? Any caveats on ordering or installations? Any advice?

Are they worth the money?

Reply to
'96 black on, black in, black over

I too am very curious... been thinking about converting my Miata!

Jerry '90 Red

offering a new headlamp system that includes 2 ultra-clear glass European> style 7" lenses and 2 Opti-Blue Xenon bulbs for $50. Shipping is free, tax> is free.

Reply to
Jerry

The conversion I made was to the BSP low-profiles.

The quad 55-watt Halogens definitely do the trick. (Not to mention the improved "over-the-hood" visibility...

Cheers!

- L

'97 STO, "Chouki"

// Change TEJAS to TX to reply via eMail //

Reply to
L Bader

Leon

Reply to