philadelphia miataphites

Hey. anyone looking for a miata (or any Mazda) in the philadelphia area beware. Stay away from Marty Sussman Mazda of Jenkintown PA (and they also have a Sussman in Southern NJ). I have been having them sort out a financial bug that they made on the purchase of my miata over a year ago, and they still have yet to fix it and no body calls me back. Just got done contacting Mazda USA to see if they can help me with it and have gotten some positive feedback from them. But, recently found out from an a patient of mine that Sussman auto group has injunctions and fines and subpoenas for truth in lending violations and truth in advertising violations from the federal trade commission. In fact, if you type in sussman mazda on a search engine, you get more stuff about their court cases than anything from their website.

Anyway, buyers in the Northeast PA area beware: Stay away from Sussman Mazda (or sussman anything for that matter). Now, I have heard some OK things about Faulkner Mazda and man, they have some beautiful MSM's for

20,000. I wish I waited a year to buy my MX-5.
Reply to
classicred