photoblocker spray works

I sprayed Photoblocker on my car before taking a trip. I thought it was well worth saving myself the fines which could reach the thousands around here in California. And the points are redicules. I got flashed twice by cameras. This is besides from the ones which I did not spot. That was four months ago, and I have yet to see a fine. Well done, what an excellent product !

Jennifer

"Jennifer" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Or more appropiately,

XS11E

"Customer Experience: Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s). "

Christopher Muto

"Christopher Muto" wrote in news:gO8Zd.2593$I16.1914@trndny03:

Gee, I wonder why I'm not surprised?

Reply to
XS11E

We have a different product in the UK:

You use a car tyre (tire)....

1) hang it on the radar camera, speed camera or whatever they're called in your neck of the world 2) fill the tyre with rags 3) pour in Diesel (kerosene) 4) ignite and drive away

Reply to
Larry Shaw