Reverse lights don't come on

Hey all,

My two reverse lights no longer come on in back. 1990 model.

I undid the harness above the clutch pedal and found the reverse light wire there is not giving a signal. The line to the lights checks out when powered.

Where from here? I followed the gang to see it goes through the firewall. Is there a pressure switch inside the shifter column that needs to be checked? Some connection to be jiggled under the hood?

Thanks for tips, Doug

Reply to
Doug

If I remember correctly, there was a recall on this problem years ago. You might check...I think there's a link on

to the recalls.

Reply to
bk