Rotary Engine FAQ 0311

"Leon van Dommelen" wrote

And notice we did not confront you on this, being the nice RAMMM posters that we are.

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Jake!

Killfile the thread and you needn't worry about it again.

I don't use Outlook Express 6.0 like you do and thus I can't advise on the specifics of doing so with your client, but I'm sure someone else would be only too happy to help.

Dana

tooloud wrote:

Reply to
Dana Myers

What!?!

Yes, Dana, that's what this is all about. I desperately need someone to show me how to use the filters on OE6.

You're not getting the point. The unreliable beast that *is* the rotary engine has nothing to do with Miatas and there's no reason for anyone to have to wade through FAQs posted about it any more than we should have to wade through crap about crappy Chevy Cavaliers in here.

Reply to
tooloud

Apparently my young friend, you do...

Yes, I am. You're missing the point. It's a lot easier for you to killfile incidental things you'd rather not 'wade through' than it is for you to make someone else do something.

I won't even debate this. Just killfile "Rotary Engine FAQ" and you'll never have to 'wade through' it again. Problem solved.

Done, done, on to the next one...

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers