Are you ready for the NEW Mazda Koeru? Its coming to Frankfurt!!!

Here is a sneak peak of the all new Mazda Koeru which is coming to
the Frankfurt Motor Show. Koeru means "Go Beyond" or
"Exceed" and judging from this latest take of Mazda's Kodo
design - we agree that it will EXCEED your expectations.

> MAZDA TO UNVEIL NEW CROSSOVER CONCEPT IN FRANKFURT
>
> Mazda Koeru features a distinctly powerful rendition of the KODO
design theme

> Japanese carmaker aims to further raise benchmark in competitive
SUV segment

> Hiroshima / Leverkusen, 7 August 2015. In a world premiere at the
66th 2015 Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA), Mazda will reveal
the Mazda Koeru, a new crossover SUV concept that makes a bold
statement in an increasingly popular and competitive segment.

> Koeru, Japanese for "exceed" or "go beyond", is
a fitting name for Mazda's latest venture into the growing crossover
SUV market, where the company is again looking to surpass existing
standards and raise the bar for performance, efficiency and overall
value.

> With its formidable KODO ? Soul of Motion design, the Koeru
expresses the power and vitality of a predator along with a unique
level of refined dignity. The full line-up of Mazda's latest SKYACTIV
Technology, meanwhile, ensures outstanding dynamic performance, fuel
economy and safety with no compromise to Mazda's patented driving
fun.

> The carmaker will also display its new-generation model line-up in
Frankfurt. Highlights include an all-new Mazda MX-5 complete with
accessories as well as several SKYACTIV powertrains. Mazda's press
conference takes place at 13:45 (hall 9.0, B16) on 15 September, the
first of two press days. The IAA is open to the public from 17-27
September.

> Mazda's main exhibits at the 2015 IAA
>
> Reference exhibit Mazda Koeru (world premiere)
>
> Vehicles currently on sale Mazda MX-5, Mazda CX-3, 2015 Mazda
CX-5,
2015 Mazda6, Mazda2 & Mazda3

> Technology exhibits SKYACTIV-G 2.5, SKYACTIV-D 2.2 & SKYACTIV-D
1.5

View the attachments for this post at:

Reply to
MummyChunk