belt change on '93 923?

I participate in the SAAB, JEEP and Dodge truck newsgroups and I find them a great resource. I have given advice as well as asked and accepted. Now I have a friend in need with a 1993 Mazda 923.

He has a squealing belt. It is the hardest one to get to, apparently. He bought belts and does not know how to release the tension to change them. Apparently it is different than what he as seen before.

He wants to change all the belts.

He has changed a lot of belts, mostly working his way through college and that was many years ago!

Any pointers for changing belts on this car would be appreciated.

Sorry if I did not give enough information, but that is all I have for now. I offered to help him change the belts.

Thanks in advance,

Charles

Reply to
Charles