First official Mazda6 wagon pic revealed as plant comes online

From AB
Production of All-New Mazda6 Begins at Hofu Plant
- Ceremony held at Hofu Plant No. 2 to mark start of production -
HIROSHIMA, Japan-Mazda Motor Corporation held a ceremony to
commemorate the start of production of the new Mazda6 (known as Atenza
in Japan), fully redesigned for the first time in five years. The
ceremony took place at the company's Hofu Plant No. 2, in Yamaguchi
prefecture. Approximately 500 people gathered for the celebration,
including Mazda's Representative Director and Chairman of the Board,
President and CEO, Takashi Yamanouchi, executives, employees and a
representative of the Mazda Workers Union. The first vehicle to come
off the line was a Mazda6 wagon built to European specifications and