Looking for directions to remove 626 door panels

Can anyone give me directions on how to remove a mazada 6426 door panel, seems that my door locks (electric or key) don't work one one door now

Reply to
rlerner

"rlerner" wrote in news:wiiah.5939$Gk5.4722 @tornado.texas.rr.com:

Did this many years ago to fix a door handle that wouldn't open the door.

If memory searves me.. You first remove the arm rest. It is held in by two or three screws. Take a peek under the arm rest and you will see them. Next you need to remove the window cranks if you have them. The panals themselves are held to the door by plastic clips. You start at the bottom of the panal and use a screw driver to pry the panal away from the door. Be carefull. When you find a clip, move the screw driver to the clip and pry directly at the clip to pop it free. The top of the panal along the window is held in by a couple of pins. Once you have the panel free of the door, roll the window down and lift the panal off the top part of the door.

Reply to
Gordon