Replacing Radiator- Need Help!

94 mazda mx6 4cyl i bought the car guys! only i have to replace the radiator, its always something right?
anyway i would appreciate it if any gurus out there would be willing to post
a step by step process to replacing a radiator for this car.
thanks!
It is alleged that Allen Tyler claimed:

My process is quite simple:
1: Take car to a qualified mechanic 2: Pay mechanic to replace radiator 3: Take car home
Done! :)
Just be sure to take the car to a reliable mechanic. The radiator of my '03 Mazda 6 sprung a leak about two years ago, coincidentally with my moving away from the excellent dealership I bought the car from, and the new place was clueless, I wouldn't trust them to replace my tires.
The radiator was replaced under warrantee. Once the next-nearest place found the leak.
Odd thing though, is that it only leaked when cold. Usually a radiator leak happens when it's hot.
--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org