Mazda newsgroups useless

It's a shame, but,I've found that the newsgroups for Mazda'a are the least helpful of all the groups I belong to including 15 motorcycle groups.For Mazda, I'm on 4 Yahoo groups 1 .Org group and here and CAN'T get ANY answers to ANY questions.

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBXXX

Actually, the Miata newsgroup has been consistently active and useful as long as there have been Miatas.

Ken

Reply to
KWS

I agree, this newsgroup sucks, i would try going to a car specific forum for information, i use mx6.com and it is a great site

Reply to
Jonathon

Part of the reason for that is that r.a.m.mazda isn't widely carried, because it isn't on the ISC newsgroups list

ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/CONFIG/newsgroups

Many ISPs (including mine) ignore groups that aren't on this list.

-- Mat.

Reply to
Mathew Hendry

Hit 626.com and nothing came up for Mazda?Any suggestions for 626 help?

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBXXX

Reply to
Jonathon

Who's Joe?

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBXXX

Well dude your attitude pretty much reflects your lack of comprehension- this is USENET. You don't BELONG to this group. You don't "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" to a USENET group; this is the Internet- not "AOHell" or "Yahoo" or "WEBTV". And if no one wants to post a response to your question perhaps it's YOUR ATTITUDE.

Or not.

But ranting is a guaranteed way to not get a response. Ever.

Have a nice day!!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Smith

You don't want me to rant! I made a statememnt of FACT not a rant.