Diesel models available to Canada

Has Mercedes imported to Canada and all wheel drive diesel wagon with automatic transmission? If so, during which years, which model designations, etc. I now drive a 85 300D Turbodiesel for winter and daily commute (416K km) and 85 300SD Turbodiesel for summer and pleasure (315K km). I would like to replace the 300D with an all wheel drive model for winter driving. Any info appreciated. I am in the Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal corridor.

Reply to
eleakist