ML320 Cooling Fan Fuse

I recently had my ML320 serviced and they told me the auxilliary cooling fan fuse was blown and suggested I could easily replace it myself. The service rep said it was located in the wiring harness on the right side of the engine compartment. I can't find it.

Can anyone tell me precisely were to look for the fused connector?

jeverett3earthlinknet

John Everett