windshield visor broke and does not latch stay at the roof position

I have a 1987 Mercedes Benz C230. The driver side windshield visor broke. The visor is now not stay latch flat at the roof position. The visor stays
vertical in from of the face of the driver. Does anyone have this same problem? What is broken? How to replace the broken part? What to buy this part? Photos will be much appreciated.
No such thing as a 1987 C230. Perhaps you meant a 1987 190E 2.3 or a 1997 C230.
You can buy replacement visor clip that holds the visor to the roof at the rear view mirror side.

Sorry, I mean 1997 MB C230. The clip latch that hole the end of the windshield visor is working fine. The problem is the visor arm that goes into the roof of the car. Some how, this latch is broken and do not allow the visor, not being used, to stay flat to the roof of the car. Is some one out there has the same problem? What is broken? How much work to fix this? Any photo? Thank you.
The hinge eng is simply just pressed into position. I think there is two screws holding the hinge up... check... It is not a complicated thing to fix.

Does anyone out there has fix the broken visor latch arm inside the roof? Is this the job for deal only? Thank you.
Andy schrieb:

According to the spare part figures you have to replace the assembly with the exception of the mirror.
As a rule, broken plastics will break again after repair.
--

Roland Franzius

Thank you. Can you please tell me what is the part number? where to find the visor arm latch photo and drawing? Is this available online? Thanks.
Andy schrieb:

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 2023&M1.974&GAr2.600&GMq7.417&CT=F&catDV&SIDi&SGR8&SGN
Nr. 8 visor, different models
Always the best method is to remove the part and look for the part number A202... on the back.
--

Roland Franzius

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 2023&M1.974&GAr2.600&GMq7.417&CT=F&catDV&SIDi&SGR8&SGN

Thank you Roland. In your picture, part #5 Sun Visor, has an arm goes up into the car roof. Can you show this arm inside the roof, and how the arm latch assembly hold the visor spring snap upward when visor not in use. I assume part #20 screw is for the plastic holder for this arm into the car roof. Thank you.
The visor assembly comes as a whole unit. The arm you describe does not come as separate part, at least not from dealer.
What color is the visor? I do have a good pair in beige color (from 96 C280). I replaced ours with ones with HomeLinks.