0-62mph in 3.8sec

"What do you get for £313,465? Open the scissor-type doors and you'll find luxury, yet the new SLR is more like a racer than you would ever believe. Order now for delivery in 2006":

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer
0-62mph in 3.8sec Group: alt.auto.mercedes Date: Tue, Nov 25, 2003, 6:56pm From: greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (greek_philosophizer) "What do you get for =A3313,465? Open the scissor-type doors and you'll find luxury, yet the new SLR is more like a racer than you would ever believe. Order now for delivery in 2006":
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa little quicker and it may keep up with my bike.

case

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a little quicker and it may keep up with my bike.

hmm yes... and if there are corners involved it will smoke your bike : =)

Reply to
geoff

Re: 0-62mph in 3.8sec Group: alt.auto.mercedes Date: Thu, Nov 27, 2003, 10:34am (EST+15:30) From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (geoff) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a little quicker and it may keep up with my bike. hmm yes... and if there are corners involved it will smoke your bike =) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you wanted every thing?

case

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

I still think I'd prefer a RennTECH modified S600... 0-60 in 3.9 seconds for a car that weighs well over 2 tons. Plus, the S-Class looks better IMHO (I'm a sedan man!)

Mike

Mike "Rotor" Nowak

I do.

It might be a good thing too that the wait list goes until 2006 because by then it will probably be faster.