1989 300E; Any help is appreciated...

Hello again... I recently told everyone on the board that one day my heat/vent was blowing out air and the next day i got nothing. It was like a fuse or a switch or realy went bad. I forgot to mention that the outside tempeture gauge is reading a crazy temp reading...in the area of 130 degrees F. Could this be tied in to some type of fuse regarding my vent blower not working?--Charles-NJ

Reply to
Chuckyg

No. The outside temp gauge is by itself, for your eyes only. It does not affect any other thing in the car.

For such crazy read> Hello again...

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan

There is a fuseable link under the hood up by the fender edge over the fuse box. It is under a little plastic cover. Mine was cracked in half from fatigue, not burned out. I soldered a bridge wire over the crack.

by

Reply to
by