1990 190e 2.6 for sale central florida area, all offers considered.

I have photos posted here:

also have larger, more, higher quality pictures available for email. (300keach high res)

So I am considering ALL OFFERS on this vehicle: > 1990 190e 2.6 170k miles. > before it was stolen it ran like a champ and was my daily driver. no > electrical problems, etc. > there is no body damage and the leather interior is in good condition > (considering its age) > I can supply photos of the vehicle, and I am in the Orlando Area. > > if anyone is interested, my email address is TIRRELLP at HOTMAIL dot COM > I am considering ALL OFFERS because I need to get rid of this vehicle asap. > > >
Reply to
Tirrell Payton