Jeep Wrangler TJ Custom Amp Rack for SALE!

Anyone interested in buying a custom wood amp rack for the Jeep TJ should check out

fora good deal on a great stereo system. Feel free to email me with anyquestions. I would be willing to cancel the auction on ebay if an agreementcould be made with an interested buyer.

Reply to
Brian Stahl

Brian Stahl did pass the time by typing:

Can't speak for the amps, but that xover (Audio Control 4XS) was top of the line back in 93 when I did my system. And it's still one of the best analog xovers available.

Also see you used Phoenix Gold high end audio connectors and distro blocks.

Those are some high quality parts. Did you ever compete in IASCA?

Reply to
DougW