For Sale : 1993 VW Cabriolet convertible. 77K original ( salt-free ) miles. $4500. Chapel Hill, NC 27510

The car is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27510 ( United States ). See below for my email address.

This Cabriolet is in extremely nice condition, and is 100% stock except for an in-dash CD player.

It's dark blue, with a white interior ( see link to photos, below ) and has a brand new convertible top.

The car has been in North Carolina since it was sold new, and has absolutely no corrosion.

The Carfax for this car shows no issues, and I have a .pdf copy of the Carfax available. Everything on the car works as it should, and it has been maintained to a high standard, using Mobil 1, and only OEM German parts.

I am moving to Europe, and it doesn't make sense to take the car with me, so I'm selling it. If you have questions, please email me directly rather than posting to the newsgroup.

email : 93_vw snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Here is a link to a few photos :

There are more photos available on request, as well as answers for any questions you may have.

- Ed

PS - In case anyone wonders, I already posted on Vortex, but thought it was worth posting here as well.

Reply to
93_vw_cabriolet

For some reason that link for your photos does not work.

Reply to
Papa