1993 300e 4-dr sedan

I have a chance to purchase a 1993 300e 4dr sedan that is in great shape interior and exterior wise; however, it has a leaking head gasket. I think that I can get it for under $1K, and do the work myself...what are your thoughts on this?

Reply to
JS

Common job on these after 150K miles. If you've done head gaskets before it should be no problem.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach