WANTED: '96/ '97 Accord sedan

I'm interested in purchasing a 1996 or 1997 Honda Accord sedan. But I'm only interested in one that is in exceptionally good mechanical condition, and it would be a huge plus if it were to be in great condition interior and exterior wise as well if at all possible.

I've looked on AutoTrader and some other online car sites and can't really find one like I want that is fairly close to where I live. I'd prefer the light blue metallic or champagne-like color that Honda offered this generation Accord in, but would also be open to silver, eucalyptus green or white. Automatic preferred and CD player also a plus.

Anyone out there interested in selling their '96/'97 Accord sedan that fits the above description? Seems as though these cars sell very quickly when I see them on dealerships' lots. A couple of times when I went back to the dealership to potentially buy one of these cars, it was already gone.

Please let me know if you see one of these cars for sale in the Piedmont Triad Area of N.C. that is great shape.

Thanks in advance!

Ron M.

Reply to
Ron M.

Two things I'd try: Make up a full sheet flyer with the word "Wanted" on top and all the car info and your contact info on it and send or take it to the used car sales manager at as many dealerships you can. They will call you when something pops up. Price will be MAX, but they see lots of cars. Think about using the web sites and use the Washington D.C. area zip codes. (Fairfax VA, 22030) Search about 50 miles around there. I found a nice car there, and there seem to be lots of them available. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

What kind of mileage are you looking for? That could be a big factor.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

Thanks for your responses guys! I'd like to find one with no more than

120,000 miles on it if at all possible. A co-worker just went up to the Fairfax area last week to purchase a really nice used Civic. There must be a lot of automobile choices in that region for whatever reasons.

Again, I appreciate the info guys.

Regards,

Ron M.

Reply to