2005 SLR McLaren for Sale

year of the 123 body in the USA. In 1985, US sales

in the USA. It was not until 1987 that the 300D was

selling. But right now you sound like a fertilizer

ah HA! You got 'im! "-)

cp

Reply to
cp

Sheesh, I can't imagine why someone hasn't snapped up this super duper deal then.

Overpaying? Your joking right?

I guess they would probably also be too dumb to figure out how to post here or read this.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

No need to be sarcastice. No one solicited the car from you. You should have indicated in your first post that you work for a dealership. That would have avoided the many questions which were asked.

It is logical and reasonable for people to be curious about someone with such and expensive, and is offering it online, and further indicating that it was never titled.

============ BuckShot LeFunk ==

1998 LS 400 1999 E320 4-Matic

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

I meant sarcastic not sarcastice

============ BuckShot LeFunk ==

1998 LS 400 1999 E320 4-Matic

Bucksh> No need to be sarcastice. No one solicited the car from you. You should

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

especially since the SLR is supposed to be sold out well in advance. Is it possible that the person who ordered it decided to stick the dealer with it?

That was the question to ask.

Still, I would happily help him out if he could work out the financing...., although now I want the 2006......

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

If it only has a MCO then that means it's still "owned" by someone with a dealer's license. Otherwise titling documents have to be issued......at least in every state I'm aware of.

Reply to
Ernie Sparks

I agree with the Captain

Reply to