320CDI V6 Schedule

Maybe Juergen would update this for me.

My understanding is that the inline 320CDI dielsel engine will be replaced by the new V6 320CDI. Will all E class E320CDI's receive this new V6 CDI this year (MY2005) sedan in the USA or will the US contiunue to receive the inline model engine? If so, will the US receive the V6 at some point in the future.

I would find it strange that Mercedes would make two E320 CDI's with one a inline for the USA and the other a V6 for other markets.

TIA

Jack

Reply to
NevadaJack