E320 CDI

Anyone know if Benz plans to offer this model with a 4-matic option in the future?

Reply to
Al Etteldorf

I read that they are going to bring those in later on in the year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.

Reply to
127.0.0.1

My understanding is that the current straight 6 320 CDI will not allow enough room for the 4-matic. When they shift to the new V6 CDI block, then the 4-matic may be available somewhere but if in the US, who knows. The wagon with the diesel in the the US is still a big question mark...I imagine if they sell all 3000 of the 2005 sedans (which I think they will) then maybe MBUSA will think about importing the wagon with the newer engine. I have posed this question many times to them and the stock answer is always "we will pass your interest on...."

Jack

Reply to
NevadaJack