84 300SD alarm goes off automatically

I am not sure why, but generally at night the horn will blow in short blasts for about 30 seconds. Then it stops.

Is there a way to see what is happening here? Thanks Pal

Reply to
Pal

Check the switches (door, hood, trunk).  The hood switch is close to battery and it may develop corrosion. Pal wrote: I am not sure why, but generally at night the horn will blow in short blasts for about 30 seconds. Then it stops. Is there a way to see what is happening here? Thanks Pal

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan