"89 560 SEL, NO REAR HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

When my '89 560 SEL warms up, I turn the blower to auto. I've noticed that no matter how hot it gets in the front, the rear vent Always blows out cold! What am I missing here. It does this cold thing if I put the also blower on high or low.

TIA,

Bill

Reply to
BG

Paul

Ditto... Normal. Must shut off rear upper vents... and heat comes from under front seat.

Reply to
Tiger