Adsit

Recently I ordered an item from them. They sent the wrong thing and then refused to pay for the shipping to return it. It was only a few bucks shipping, but the item was a couple hundred. It really got me POd to have to pay to ship it back.

Reply to
Robert Peirce

No store will pay for return shipping. However, Adsit is probably the most rediculously priced (meaning HIGH) place to buy anything from.. unless they really beat some other stores for same item... which again is highly unlikely.

Reply to
Tiger

If they(adsit) sent a wrong item they really do not have much choice on paying for the return shipping. If they do not simply contact you charge company and dispute/reverse the charges. But if you ordered the wrong part, why should they pay to ship it back?

Reply to
BS