Blower Works At One Speed

If the servo is found to be kaput you may want to consider a digital retrofit system now being sold by Performance Products.com. It replaces the servo and amplifier with a new controller and new vacuum and heater valves. I'm in the process of installing one on my '80 300SD - and hopeful.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

The blower motor on my 1981 380sl only works on one speed, and I can't really tell which one because the flaps don't seem to be working properly either. However, the air termperature does change from hot to cold when I switch from AC to defrost. Can anybody help me out here? (Blower motor regulator, vacuum leak and/or servo?)

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Tom Duncan

Is that the same one you were installing several months ago? :-)

Reply to
Tom Duncan