Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next?

'98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CDPlayer. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great Condition.114,000 miles. One owner. Private seller. More info at

sale-260465026

I know. That's why I've decided to lower the price to $15K FIRM. How's that?

Reply to
sale-260465026