c180t permanent 12v in trunk

Hi,

I just got a c180tk+, and i have a nextbase dvd-player for my kids. The supply for the player is from the 12v socket in the trunk My 2 girls do not like that the player is switched of when i'm filling gas or doing other short stops.

Is there an easy way to get the 12v socket in the trunk to be live all the time (software, switching some sockets, etc...)?

regards Stig of Norway

Reply to
Stig A Grani