C230 sport (99 model) having problems...please help!!

First of all, I love my car so much that I named her "Benzy!" So, when she has problems, it really upsets me. This morning, when I tried to crank her, she stuttered for a minute before she caught on. I admit, I have used 89 grade gas a few times lately due to high gas prices. I used to always use 93 and from now on I will. Anyway, why did she stutter this morning? I tried to crank her when I got to work (about 10 minutes later) and she did fine. Will this happen again? What will fix my problem? Thanks so much! I hope it?s nothing!

Reply to
AG23

Seek professional mental help ASAP.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

"Martin Joseph" wrote: > On 2005-05-16 08:35:38 -0700, AG23 > said: > > > First of all, I love my car so much that I named her > "Benzy!" So, > > when she has problems, it really upsets me. This morning, > when I tried > > to crank her, she stuttered for a minute before she caught > on. I > > admit, I have used 89 grade gas a few times lately due to > high gas > > prices. I used to always use 93 and from now on I will. > Anyway, why > > did she stutter this morning? I tried to crank her when I > got to work > > (about 10 minutes later) and she did fine. Will this happen > again? > > What will fix my problem? Thanks so much! I hope it?s > nothing! > > Seek professional mental help ASAP.

that WAS a serious question, many people name their cars and really like them. what?s wrong with that? i want to take care of what i have, and i needed help doing that. i thought this board might have some suggestions. i hope everyone isn?t as bored as you are and will answer me with GENUINE help.

Reply to
AG23

ah kin give ya tha name of my psykaiahtrist whut lives in tha next trailer or two over. He caint praktice no more till they gives him his ticket bak, but boy kin he drink! WHOOOOOEEEE ! An we xpects you iz gonna be drinkin while them is fixin your kar at the stealership counta them bad cheap gas. Course if he ever got enuf money agin to git hisself a merceydes benz, he wuldn't ruin it by puttin in no cheap gas an ruining tha engine fer ever. even he aint thet crazy!

Or ifn yer feeling reallll brave, ya mite just ignore it and not put no more of thet cheap gas in it an see if it klears up by itself. It should, lessen ya ruint it by drivin it. See them new young merceydes benz kars dusn't laik to be driven much. Makes em lonesome fer their stealership so they breaks down.

mcbrue 93ishly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
mcbrue

Wait for the problem to ripen into something more specific - at this point it could be anything - or nothing (rainy day dampness). So a shop will first tune it up and if that doesn't fix it then take the "lets try this, and if that doesn't fix it then we'll try something else" route - with your money.

Remember, it started and ran, had power and didn't stall. Just drive it and note future events.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach