CDI versus Hybrid

Certainly they can be recycled, that doesn't change the fact that they are toxic waste. It just gives you a good option for dealing with them.

Seriously, batteries although easily recyclable, contribute a major amout of toxics to our landfills, because people are too lazy or too stupid to deal with them properly.

Marty

PS Can you tell this is a sore subject?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

My understanding is that low-sulfur diesel is going to be available all over the US in 2006 or 2007.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Indeed. However, as long as it's pretty much limited (and mandated by law) to one particular state, the price of that fuel will be quite high.

Reply to
Pete Stephenson