Comments on the 320 CLK ???

We're considering the purchase of a white 320 CLK from an acquaintance. It's an '04 with 59k miles on it, maintained since new at the dealer and in apparently perfect condition. With a recent service, four new tires and new brakes, and detailing, our friend will sell it to us for $13,500. For reference, we're in Los Angeles.

Online I've seen both amazingly positive and depressingly negative comments.

???

Lono

Reply to
Lon

I had a 03 CLK320. Loved it -- great car. The only problems were a switch malfunctioned which then disabled the ABS and traction/ stability control; fixed quickly at dealer.

The seats are a little hard compared to those in the sedans, and the door panels are a little plain. But one of the most beautiful cars ever, IMO.

Reply to
erschroedinger

FWIW I have a 2001 CLK 320 Cab. THAT is the most beautiful car ever... :-)

More importantly, no big issues, despite the many short journeys.

DAS

To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'