Compartment doors won't stay shut

Some time ago there were a few questions on how to fix the wood trimmed lids on the center consol compartments that refused to stay shut. I had the same trouble but all the NG offered was sarcastic comments all leading to how silly of one to quibble over something so miniscule. Well, it bothered enough to start taking things apart and I got it fixed. I'll be glad the share the details with anyone who is so bothered. Email me please. Mike

Reply to
Mike

Must have been Martin making sarcastic comments (I had the same issue, too). :->

So tell us, how did you fix it? Post in the news group so it can be Googled forever.

Reply to
Josh

Mike, I DO have the same problem. Could you fwd your fix. i'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tom Irwin

Mike wrote:

Reply to