E Class Avant Garde 270CDI

Hi - Thinking of changing my C Class Estate C180K (2004) with 22k on clock to an E Class Estate 270CDI but it has 48k on the clock. The car looks excellent, has one owner from new and a full MB service history. It has
latest Command, leather, parking, etc etc but wondered what owners thought? Thanks Nick
I have no specific tech knowledge but it looks ok to me. Bigger car, bigger engine. Diesels are so torquey,
How old is the E?
DAS
"Nick Butler" < snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...