E320 starting problems

the battery was changed a week ago. the windows gave problems but is now o.k. Now the electronic key does turn inside the ignition. when trying sometimes the dash lights come on and sometimes they don't. any suggestions to cure this problem. I am currently waiting for a tow truck

Reply to
captj

the battery was changed a week ago. the windows gave problems but is now o.k. Now the electronic key does not turn inside the ignition. when trying sometimes the dash lights come on and sometimes they don't. any suggestions to cure this problem. I am currently waiting for a tow truck

Reply to
captj

You probably need to resync your keys to the car.

Reply to
Tiger