Honda Civic Won't Start At All!

I have a Honda Civic Vti-S 1998 R-reg. The car has been sitiing in the garage for a while now since the insurance and mot ran out and I have
taken some panels off for replacement. I used to start the car once a week for an hour but once I left a fornights gap, after that it won't start! The headlights and everything are ok, just no movement at all when I turn the ignition key! The battery used to charge using a trickle charger but even that doesnt charge it now! Cant be the battery can it, since the lights are nice and bright? Any suggestions people??

Petrol?
What happens to the lights when you try to turn over the engine? If they dim horribly, you have a shot battery.
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com
Hedon82 wrote:

Last updated yesterday! http://www.uuhome.de/william.darden/carfaq17.htm
--
Lin Chung.
[Replace "the Water Margin" with "ntlworld" for e-mail].