FS: 1986 560SL

I have my 560SL for sale in Huntsville, Al.

103,000 miles, all original except immaculate blue paint job (the original color). Both tops, blue cloth top replaced recently. This is a beautiful car and ready to go. Reason for selling - collected to many vehicles. $15,900 email for pictures - remove "nospam" gulftide2000@ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks, Joe Clark

Reply to
jc7