Fuel Flow Happen Car Shakes

my car wasnt startin after th idle problem then i bought idle control unit the day before i got unit my car wasnt startin i had nothin to expect gettin it towwed to mechain he chagre me 500 beacuse i had fuel flow thats why my car wasnt starttin he fixed that problem but my car hardly starts still i have to press acclater to start the car sometime when it starts it shakes but it wont get shut down the oil pressuse comes to 1 but it wont shut down car just shakes shakes thats all and hardlly starts any help.

Reply to
Balwinder Singh