gas pedal suddenly stops

Dears
this is the ONLY problem I have in My ML 320 model 2002, suddenly the gas p edal stops acceleration for no reason, I took it to the garage, changed the mail pedal, new sensors, it was ok for couple of days, then it started aga in to stop acceleration, with no check engine light on the dashboard
after i turn it off and start again it works properly, and now I dont know when its going to stop again
Could some one HELP: PLEASE
Reply to
Hussein Haj Hassan