2010 Nissan Altima - friction

I've changed front brakes (pads and rotors)
twice on car in last year. There was barely any wear at the removed parts all. The new prats still grind as though they were never changed (loudest when t he car is cold, extremely rough when car is very hot).
I put on Raybestos hybrid pads. should I put a ceramic or metallic pad ins tead.
Your input would be much appreciated.
Frustrated with this now, mechanics don't seem to have a definite fix for t he problem and I can't afford to just keep "trying" different parts
Sincerely Laura

Site Timeline