Handbrake waring light

Hi, I have a n A160 avantgarde, on which I have just replaced the brake pads all round. Whilst the brakes are working perfectly, the handbrake warning light on the instrument panel, remains constantly on. I have searched around the rear discs for any cables, but have been unable to find any. With the absence of a workshop manual for this model, I am at a loss of how to solve this problem. Any ideas?

Reply to
Jack

There should be a sensor,aunder or behind the hanbrake,sometimes the switch is stuck or needs to be replaced,depending on what year your vehicle is,there's also a sensor on the brake reservoir.Hope that might help

Reply to
mikegenuine