Instrument Panel Warning Light Diagram?

I have a 1990 325i with very faint instrument panel warning lights. The warning on the far right appears to be flashing but I can't make out what the warning is for. The owners manual doesn't indicate what the warning light layout is. Does anyone have the layout, from left to right, of the warning lights on the instrument panel?

Thank you!

Reply to
gstoa