Xantia Warning Lights

The 'Stop' and 'Brake warning' lights on my 2000 Xantia 2.00hdi have started flickering. I have no confidence in any Citroen warning light as they all seem to have faults, esp Seat Belt warnings for which Citroen like to charge =A3190 to fix. Has anyone any idea how to resolve this? The car is handling perfectly and this flickering is very intermitent.

Any advice gratefully received.

dgf

Reply to
dgf

Sounds like the brake pads are approaching their wear limit. Change them.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Is there enough LHM in there? (Well, it's one of the easiest things to check :-) )

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Like others have said check the pads and fluid level. I have had warning lights come on for silly reasons but not often. The worst was my Renault 10 which would give weird faults if a fuse went and the windscreen wipers were used.

Reply to
Malc