Help, please, re: Fuel Sensor

98 ML320:

A couple of days ago, I noticed my fuel gauge still sitting in the middle..

odd... and I've been driving around... today, it's now functioning again,

immediately dropping down to less than 1/4 tank...

Curious- is it normal for a gauge to stick, and then go back to normal or is

it an indication of a problem that will need to be fixed???

Second, about 2 months ago, I got a bad batch of fuel from a major gas station (Citgo)

That stations insurance company paid and the dealer did the repairs.. drop and clean tank,

replaced fuel filter and pump, injectors.. all in all a 2800.00 job.

Re: the bad/ incacurate sensor problem, the dealer says it isn't related to the previous problem.. sounds fishy... I'm not

happy about that...especially since the just did the other job... Can I ask for some feedback? Thank you!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie