Impossible to change speakers ? (W210)

Does anybody knows how to remove the protection on the doors, in order to change the speaker on a E280 (W210) ?

I cannot see any screw nor..anything at all to remove the plastic...

Thanx

Tel : 03 86 83 00 84 snipped-for-privacy@arkonet.fr

Grégory Haastrup - ArkoNet

Check here

It may take some searching but I recall that someone doing a phone retrofit explained how the speaker covers come off. Other than that you may be interested in some of the BOSE upgrades.

Reply to
Miro