mercedes vito only 3000rpm

Mercedes vito 110cdi 2000 model. I am having problems where my van will not rev over 3000rpm. "Get you home mode" Fuel pump ok, fuel filter has been changed. Snap on diagnostics no faults found. AA diagnostics no faults found.

reverse switch changed speedo switch changed actuator changed All above OK

Anyone any ideas on how to fix this issue ? Has anyone had the same or something similar.

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

Reply to
justin76

Hi justin,

I have the exact problem, I have put the engine on various diagnostic machines and all show no faults. Have you got to the bottom of the problem yet

"justin76" wrote

Reply to
Sav