Various questions on Mercedes Vito (people carrier)

Hi,
I've been all over the net for information about the Mercedes Vito 12/2003- (W639) -- i.e. the current one.
I'm looking for a used one of those, will try to import it to Denmark
from Germany (because of taxes...) -- so I'm looking at Vitos from 12/2003 - 06/2006 with at least 150.000 km on the meter.
I know this model has some problems with rust, which I try to circumvent by bying a car from central Germany as they have a rather good reputation when it comes to rust - my current car, a BMW 523 '99 is from Kln and had no rust at all when I brought it home 2 years ago.
My main concern is the different seat configurations in the Vito; I would prefer a 3-2-3 solution with 3 seats in the front, two comfort seats facing backwards as 2nd row, and 3 front-facing seats as the third row. But those are hard to come by - my question is: what is necessary in the MB Vito to make row 2 face backwards, be it 2 or 3 seats? I know there are different types of systems for mounting the chairs: some fixed slots and two different types of rails. Usually a Vito doesn't come with rails (they're more common under the Viano name -- but they hardly ever come with three front seats). On the subject of seat mounting: can the floor on the Vito be changed from fixed mountpoints to rails - or is this procedure too expensive to consider?
Are there any engine versions to avoid; I'm kinda keen on the 115 CDI, but willing to take a smaller one, should the mileage and configuration of the car be good; I can see from wikipedia that the 109, 11 and 115 are all 2.1L engines -- anything to consider there taking my target mileage (approx. 150.000 km) into account?
I've spent a lot of time on the internet trying to find answers to these questions; I've also talked to Mercedes - but the guys I talked to there couldn't really help me - according to them the Vito couldn't be configured with rails, if I wanted rails I would need to buy a Viano... needless to say a brief search on mobile.de proves them wrong.
I hope someone can help me out here.
Thanks in advance.