Mercedes W124 Diesel evolution

What a better combination for performance?

An 87 300D with a I6 3.0L Turbodiesel A 90 300D 2.5 turbo with a I5 2.5L turbodiesel A 95 E300 Diesel with a naturally aspirated I6 3.0L OM606 diesel.

I am assuming that the 87 would be the best performance?

I think the 2.5 is nearly identical to the 3.0 from the 87.... Only minus one cylinder.

Reply to
cdw904