Motor oil for older MBZ

I have a 89 300E with 180k miles. I drive in warm S.Cal.

A friend of mine is recommending that I get special motor oil for my car. He said I should look at "turbo" / high perf. motor oil. What is your recommendation.

Reply to
steve

What does the manual say? Or Merc dealership?

Mobil 1 is a pretty good synthetic oil, if you are not using it now.

What is your current oil consumption? Do you need to top up much between recommended service intervals?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Castrol produce an oil in the UK for cars with over 70,000 miles

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

steve

See:

T.G. Lambach